AGSI General Secretary John Redmond writes an article for this month’s edition of the ICPRA eZine. This article previously featured in the AGSI monthly eZine “News from the Top Table.”
The International Council of Police Representative Associations was established in 1996 when the Canadian Police Association extended invitations to police association executives from around the globe to meet in a formal setting.
This month John Redmond discusses AGSI’s successful case against Ireland in the EU – Complaint 83/2012.
In this edition
- U.S Supreme Court Rules Warrantless Cell Phone Searches Illegal, Michael Coviello Associate General Counsel National Fraternal Order of Police
- The Pitfalls of Using Social Media in America, Larry H James, General Counsel National Fraternal Order of Police
- AGSI Wins Trade Union Rights for Sergeants & Inspectors in Ireland, John Redmond, General Secretary of the Association of Garda Sergeants and Inspectors
- Strong Case for Tougher Sentencing for Attacks on Officers, Terry Spence, Chairman, Police Federation for Northern Ireland
- POPCRU Secures Victory for S.A Police Administrative Workers, Police and Prison Civil Rights Union, South Africa
- The Police Federation of Australia’s Submission to the Productivity Commission’s Public Inquiry into Childcare and Early Childhood Learning Mark Burgess, CEO, Police Federation of Australia
- Canadian Police Association Update, Tom Stamatakis, President, Canadian Police Association
- Media Release: Northern Territory President Calls Time, Northern Territory Police Association
- Media Release: Association Welcomes New Chief Executive, Greg O’Connor, President, New Zealand Police Association